||Out of stock
With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the Burton Ruler boot is the boot for stepping to larger drops and burlier features. For riders seeking Ion-level performance but lack the loot, its proven formula includes top tech like the choice of two unique and highly capable cushioning systems depending on the colorway you choose. 3M„ Thinsulate„ Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of our Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies arctic temperatures; Total Comfort delivers a broken-in feel right out of the box. The PowerUP tongue keeps the entire package quick and nimble, enhancing rebound for consistent mid-range flex that wont break down.
- Shrinkage„ Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Speed Zone„ Lacing System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- LINER: Imprint„ 2 Liner Powered by 3M„ Thinsulate„ Insulation, with Lock-Up Cuff, Velcro® Closure, and Man Fur
- CUSHIONING: DynoGRIP Outsole with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, B3 Gel in Heel, and Rubber Toe/Heel Reinforcements [Black and White / Black Colorways] or Lightweight, Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil and B3 Gel in Heel [Brick and Black / Multi Colorways] [Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content]
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: GripLITE Backstay and 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed