The Anon Insight Goggles bring the terrain-defining clarity of our PERCEIVE lens to a women's-specific frame for smaller faces. Their low-profile cylindrical lens design maintains a wide field of view, while full-perimeter venting and our best anti-fog treatment keep the lens fog-free through a wide range of temps and weather. They are over the glass compatible and include a bonus lens so you can choose the best tint for the conditions.
- Women's-specific design is built to fit a slightly smaller face
- Fits small and medium faces
- Helmet compatible
- Over the Glass compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain defining clarity in just about any light condition
- Cylindrical Injected Lens design reduces peripheral distortion
- A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- Integral Clarity Technology Anti-Fog exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain
- Microfiber goggle bag and bonus lens included
- Dual-layer face foam features one layer of foam and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit
- Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Full perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in, and move hot air and moisture out, for clear vision
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase.