||5-7 Business Days
This waterproof wonder gives you more for your money than any other pants in snowboarding.
A favorite for golden girl Kelly Clark, the bestselling Women's Burton Society Pant - Short confidently charges in any condition with best-in-class DRYRIDE waterproofing and a versatile all-season design. Lightweight levels of 40 percent recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation joins forces with our exclusive thermo-regulating Living Lining® for the ultimate in adaptable warmth and consistent comfort. Like all women's pants, these are stocked with a laundry list of standard features including snow-blocking boot gaiters and cuff elevators to protect the bottoms from mud and pavement.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Shortened inseam (30.5in)
- DRYRIDE fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® insulation (40g) uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Mesh-lined, no-snag inner thigh vents
- Zippered microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets and back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Lifetime Warranty