||Out of stock
- RIDER TYPE: The powder annihilator
- FLEX: 5.5
- CAMBER TYPE: ALPINE V1 PROFILE
The ALPINE V1 Profile design features mid-body camber with a flat tail and a reverse cambered nose. This allows for tons of pop and stability on hard pack while increasing float and landing power, improving the rider’s performance in deep snow. The camber runs longer in the tail—providing extra power for the ascent or for larger riders drawn to a dedicated wide series.
- FSC® CERTIFIED DUAL CORE™
- Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
- CARBON FIBER BEAMS
- Increases power and response while remaining ultralight.
- HOLYSHEET™ FIBERGLASS
- MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN
- Triax/Biax HOLYSHEET™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- QUANTUM DRIVE™ BASE
- Harder, stronger, faster, the Quantum Drive™ base is an updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene base – The Millenium Falcon of bases, just got turbo charged.
• Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
• Die-cut Base
• PLT Topsheet Technology™
• 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
• Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
• Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts