When there are fresh lines to be had and edges to grab, the Team Maverick GORE-TEX Glove, with its hybrid GORE-TEX and goat leather outer, will be out the door early providing all-day warmth backed up by rugged dexterity. The Team Maverick uses a two-layer leather palm to double down on durability, and a GORE-TEX waterproof and breathable insert keeps moisture moving in the right direction. Team rider Bryan Fox has applied a personal touch to this elevated workwear glove. A custom BWF (Bryan William Fox) label that pays homage to Mt. Hood, right here in our backyard.
- INSERT: GORE-TEX Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ 60 / 170g ]
- PALM: 65% goat leather, 10% polyester, 10% recycled polyester, 5% polyurethane
- SHELL: 57% recycled polyester, 43% polyester ripstop with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 200g fleece / 400g Pile (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Adjustable hook and loop
- FEATURES: Nose wipe thumb panels