The Smith Glide Jr. MIPS is a fantastic helmet for any little snowrider. Fully equipped with MIPS the Glide Jr. has an inner liner that can rotate upon impact, absorbing energy rather than transferring it onto the brain of your child. The liner has a soft, plush, fuzzy feel to it that helps keep your little one warm on the mountain. Smith's AirEvac Venting keeps air flowing across the top of the goggles to prevent fogging and circulate air. Fixed Venting on the Glide Jr. MIPS prevents overheating on the mountain by having a consistent flow of air moving through the helmet at all times. The Dial Fit System is very simple and easy to adjust to give your little skier or snowboarder a perfect and safe fit in seconds.
- MIPS-Multi-Directional Impact Protection System
- Dial Fit System-Get the perfect fit with the turn of a dial.
- In-Mold Construction-Lightweight and protective.
- Plush, Fuzzy Liner-Soft and warm for little ones.
- AirEvac Venting-Keeps air moving across the top of the goggles to prevent fogging.
- Fixed Ventilation-Consistent Airflow through the helmet to prevent overheating.