- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with MIPS, a low-friction layer slides 10 to 15mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- Lightweight Hybrid SL shell construction offers full coverage protection in a low-profile helmet with reduced volume and weight
- Adjustable climate control with 21 vents helps you dial in the right amount of airflow while the adjustable Boa FS360 fit system ensures a comfortable fit
- Attaches easily to your backcountry ski pack and has a retainer clip to help keep track of your goggles
- Helmet offers goggles integration for maximum airflow and audio compatibility for keeping up with your crew
- Compatible with Aleck, Outdoor Tech and Skullcandy audio systems (not included)
- Nanosilver performance lining; removable ear pads; removable ultralight goggles lock
To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1" above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.