Perhaps the pinnacle of feature-rich bibs, the 686 Quantum Thermagraph Pants raise the bar in terms of what you ought to expect from ski/snowboard pants. Beyond their high-performance infiDRY® 20K waterproofing, these Quantum Thermagraph Pants are decked out with amazing features — including Thermagraph™ body mapped insulation, an integrated waist belt, BOA® compatible boot gaiters, and Air-Flo™ mesh lined leg vents, to name a few. If you're a core mountain dweller in need of a robust pair of slacks to make the most of your days in the snow, look to the 686 Quantum Thermagraph Pants.
- Adjustable Elastic Straps
- 500D Reinforced Inner Kick Panel
- infiDRY 20K Membrane | 20K Waterproofing 15K Breathability 686
- Thermagraph Body Mapping Insulation System Using 140g 85% Recycled Insulation
- Honeycomb Knit Fleece Inner Waistband