The 686 Standard Pants are here to get the job done; the job being keeping you warm when it's cold and dry when it's wet. Their InfiDRY® 5k membrane repels water and has you taken care of on an average day on the mountain. The modern fit combines the style of streetwear while staying comfortable and maneuverable. Air-Flo™ Mesh Lined Inner Thigh Venting can be unzipped when you start to feel overheated, airing out trapped body heat. The 686 Standard Pants will be the pair you turn to when the weather is nice and you need the basics to feel at ease.
- Zipper closure
- THE STANDARD SHELL PANT - Everyone needs a solid and reliable pair of pants that can provide comfort and durability. The Standard Shell Pant is just that, providing all the features you need in a simple, yet stylish, design that has a 500D Horshoe hem
- NO MATTER THE WEATHER - The combination of the infiDRY 10k nylon fabric, critically taped seams, and Air Flo mesh lined inner leg vents gives the standard shell pant protection from cold winds and the elements, letting them keep you dry
- BUILT TOUGH - Able to handle more than just harsh weather, these standard pants feature a shell design made from tough fabrics providing them with a high level of durability to survive extreme use and wear repeatedly
- NOT YOUR STANDARD SNOW PANT - The standard shell pant comes with a pant jacket connect system, tricot inner waistband, boot gussets with snap closure, boot gaiters, boot lace hooks, and a lift ticket eyelet on the belt loop
- FIT FOR YOU - The standard shell pants are designed with a modern fit, making them comfortable to wear while keeping them breathable, dry, and looking good. Find your fit with availability in X-small, small, medium, large, X-large, and XX-large