Stomp your tricks and nail your turns with Bent Metal Bolt Snowboard Bindings. With a solid set of features and all-mountain flex, these are great for all but the most demanding riders. They're lightweight, comfortable, and very responsive. And, yeah, you'll be landing "bolts" every dang time!
- Flex Rating 4 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Mobility Ankle Strap A 3 dimensional architectural structure design creates comfort and performance in an intricate yet simple form. Strategic coring enables strap to flex for mobility and comfort while integrated power ridges provide response and accurate feedback.
- The Cube This forward lean adjuster is made with a dual durometer urethane, offering the fastest and easiest adjustments out there. A simple twist chooses from four different angles: 10, 14, 18, and 22 degrees.
- Performance Polymer Love Handle Highback The large cored hole on this highback not only reduces weight and fine-tunes the flex, but it makes for a sick carrying handle too.
- Unibody Chassis Large Axis Disk This unibody polymer design absorbs vibration for a smooth ride. It has an adjustable toe ramp and takes the Bent Metal Large Axis Disk, for toeheel centering.