The Anon Merak WaveCel helmet pairs revolutionary WaveCel protection with the dual hybrid construction of the ding-resistant durability of an endure-shell on top and a featherweight in-mold construction on the bottom with 19 active ventilation channels. WaveCel is a collapsible cellular structure that lines the inside of the helmet and can reduce impact and rotational force by flexing to reduce initial force, crumpling to lower impact velocity, and gliding to help redirect energy away from the head. A 360 BOA Fit System offers a quick, micro-adjustable fit with the turn of a dial, and the Fidlock magnetic helmet strap buckle allows for easy one-hand operation, even with gloves. Polartec Power Grid fleece liner and ear pads maintain quick-drying warmth for all-day comfort.
- Shell: 100% Abs
- Weight: 480g, WaveCel helmets are designed to fit closer to the head, providing a snug, comfortable fit. Refer to sizing chart for accurate measurements.
- WaveCel reduces impact forces like the crumple zone of a car, diverts rotational forces, and helps distribute impact energy through a network of cells, 5050 hybrid shell combines durable hardshell and lightweight in-mold constructions for a lightweight feel and everyday durability
- Active ventilation lets you adjust airflow to match weather conditions, In-Shell 360 BOA Fit System allows for quick, micro-adjustable fit around the entire head with the turn of a single dial
- Fidlock snap helmet buckle uses magnets to open and close the buckle with one hand, Compatible with audio accessories
- Polartec Power Grid fleece liner and ear pads for fast-drying performance, Certification: CE 1077B